2020 TÜRKİYE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey, and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include, providing a dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
Application Dates: 10 January 2020 – 20 February 2020
Basic Criteria for Applying
Minimum Academic Criteria:
• Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
• Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
• Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
2. Age Criteria:
• To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
• To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
• To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
• Citizens of all countries
• Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2019)
• Researchers and academicians
• Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
• Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for.
For more information see: